Who doesn’t love a good s’more? These classic camping treats are always a favorite with many campers, and there are countless yummy variations to take your s’more game to the next level! Here is our recipe for delicious grilled banana s’mores! This recipe is nearly just as simple as regular s’mores, so your little campers can still have fun toasting marshmallows and building these tasty treats!
What You’ll Need:
Medium ripe bananas
Graham cracker squares
Peanut butter (optional)
*We have left off the amount needed for each ingredient, as it just depends on how many people you’re feeding!
1. Once you’ve built up the perfect campfire for 'mallow roasting, prepare your ingredients for easy assembly after roasting! Break graham crackers and chocolate into squares, and get your peanut butter opened up if you’d like to use it!
2. Slice a slit into your banana lengthwise, and pack with brown sugar.
3. Place bananas on the grill over the fire, and grill until the skin is soft and slightly charred, about 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime, roast marshmallows on skewers over the fire until desired doneness.
5. Once bananas are done, allow them to cool slightly and then carefully peel the skin off. Cut the bananas into bite-size slices.
6. Build your s’more! If you’d like peanut butter, first spread it onto the graham crackers. Then add chocolate, marshmallow, and banana!
Everyone will go bananas over these amazingly delicious s’mores! Just one extra step or two added to your regular s’more recipe and you’ll be enjoying this new spin on the classic camping treat! For another S'more-inspired treat, try making these popcorn s'more balls of goodness! Have any other tasty s’more ideas? Comment to share with us!